Wednesday 2 January 2019

Happy New Year - Workshop and Retreat offer

To begin 2019 on the right foot, I am offering an online, creative non-fiction workshop as well as one-on-one consultation via Skype or WhatsApp and email to help beginning writers with their goals this winter. 


Beginning in May, I will be hosting shared expenses, shared work shared fun creative non-fiction retreat afloat on my sailboat, Eidos. Join me for a week or two and be inspired.

Learn how to turn your personal experiences into compelling and publishable essays. Live the life you have always wanted and support yourself through writing.

Click on Writer's Retreat button for more information.

And if you would like to be a beta reader of my new book, join my community of supporters on Patreon and receive some cool benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment