Sunday 13 January 2019

And the winning title is: Two Against The Atlantic

So, the deadline passed for the vote on a new title for my story about two people who don't get along on a small sailboat, sailing across the Atlantic. 
There were more than 300 entries, some funny, some strange and some actually quite good. People sent in ideas on Facebook, by messenger, WhatsApp and by text. I chose eight that expressed the essence of the story the best and put them up for a vote. I then asked people to vote on my blog. Sadly, there was only one voter who showed up and she voted for one of the titles that happily I also like. 
And so, the winning title is (drum roll): 
Two Against The Atlantic
Thank you Kayla Cummings for voting and the person who chose this title, feel free to send me a comment on my blog to claim your prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment