Sunday 10 February 2019

Crossing Atlantic

I just finished the umpteenth draft of the ten chapters of my new book in progress, Crossing Atlantic. Numerous people from my Critique Circle on Scribophile have read it, made comments and pointed out some issues. All along, I tweak and tighten and adjust, so that it's as good as I can make it. For now. I'll be revising again and again and again, I'm sure. 

If you'd like to read the early version and perhaps become my beta reader, feel free to check my Patreon page and sign up to be my patron. I also offer other goodies for patrons who support me at different levels, such as audio chapters of my first book, editing services, signed copies of my book and even sailing holidays.  
And this chapter that in a different form won a prize and was published in a sailing magazine is available to read if you support me at the level of co-captain. Hope to see you aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment